Great show

itisjp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had the pleasure of meeting Joey, the man behind Joe Knows Reefs. I ordered some great corals from him on the sale here about 6 or 8 weeks ago. He is a cool dude and as busy as he was running this show he took the time to talk to me and say thanks for buying some of his coral on the live sale here. Everything I got from him looks awesome so I should thank him. I highly recommend buying corals from him. The ones I got from him today are awesome too ... wild Irish Rose is finally in my tank !!!!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had the pleasure of meeting Joey, the man behind Joe Knows Reefs. I ordered some great corals from him on the sale here about 6 or 8 weeks ago. He is a cool dude and as busy as he was running this show he took the time to talk to me and say thanks for buying some of his coral on the live sale here. Everything I got from him looks awesome so I should thank him. I highly recommend buying corals from him. The ones I got from him today are awesome too ... wild Irish Rose is finally in my tank !!!!
gah.... the show was awful. It was awful far away from me and I couldn't attend that is. :(

OP
OP
itisjp

itisjp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, bah humbug!!! You missed a good one ;Facepalm

OP
OP
itisjp

itisjp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics of the show? I didn’t take any. I was too busy drooling over coral.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 41 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 148 73.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back