• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

green pocillopora

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i have some green poc that I need to thin down a little frags will be $20 a piece snd will be a good size no nubs. This will be local pick up first then I’ll think about shipping.
Located in wheeling wv 26003
About a hour from Pittsburgh and 2 hours from canton I’m also willing to meet part way and I also have some acros I can cut. Here’s a example of the green poc note this is a small cut and frags will be bigger then this. And I turned the whites way up as you couldn’t see with the blues and my phone.

A2EA1D3B-E715-4DAE-BC4A-3C67C2A735C1.jpeg

Webfoot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have some green poc that I need to thin down a little frags will be $20 a piece snd will be a good size no nubs. This will be local pick up first then I’ll think about shipping.
Located in wheeling wv 26003
About a hour from Pittsburgh and 2 hours from canton I’m also willing to meet part way and I also have some acros I can cut. Here’s a example of the green poc note this is a small cut and frags will be bigger then this. And I turned the whites way up as you couldn’t see with the blues and my phone.

A2EA1D3B-E715-4DAE-BC4A-3C67C2A735C1.jpeg
I'm just starting to set up a tank in St C. Looking to see who's close that's established and selling. Still active?

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 86 44.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 68 34.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back