• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Group buy?

Robert (Bearclawws)

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am looking to be able to post some aquarium equipment in Texas but I am confused on how to post and where. Thank you for any help.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the for sale location onReef2Reef,

Not sure what difficulty you are having? A thread with title equipment, or similar, put a list with price. Add pictures or ask folks to request them (ask for their cell number) and you may get some traffic and sales if you have used useful items at reasonable prices. If you’re willing to ship, or not and add your zip code or city because folks want to know if you’re a neighbor or a shipper,

You can always offer to donate the proceeds to charity (My good friend “Charity Reef” can help with the later)

The Market Place has rules for posting, you should check them out to see that you qualify, but thanks for selling on here and goes.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am looking to be able to post some aquarium equipment in Texas but I am confused on how to post and where. Thank you for any help.

Perhaps this thread might be of interest to you if trying to sell in DFW area:

FaceBook Marketplace and even Craigslist is still around. You have more options than you might realize.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 53 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%

Back