hello all

Azav

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New here been in the hobby on and off for25+ years salt and 40 years in aquarium hobby in general. Still learning, still changing methods and always open to new ways of doing things as the hobby evolves but, some things just work better the old ways, without the over complication. Currently have a 90 sps dominated mixed reef.

OctaviusBrine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving Pictures Hello GIF

Welcome to the reef!

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New here been in the hobby on and off for25+ years salt and 40 years in aquarium hobby in general. Still learning, still changing methods and always open to new ways of doing things as the hobby evolves but, some things just work better the old ways, without the over complication. Currently have a 90 sps dominated mixed reef.
Welcome!

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics?? Welcome to R2R
Marine Life Sea GIF by BBC

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 47 73.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back