Hello All

CaleTheGreat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Cale, Over the years I have had a few tiny tanks and am looking to get into saltwater reef set up. I do not have one yet, I am doing months and months of research before I make any moves. I live in Boise, Idaho and cant wait to get to know you guys and become apart of the community more and more.
Little about me- I have a bunny, Red Tail boa, A breaded dragon, and a small fresh with a betta and an agile eater. work in an apple call center as a Mac+ Advisor. I love my job and helping people, Its where I wanna be for now until I can find a place where I can help young kids with addictions and mental health, So that job brings me as close as I can do feeling like I am helping someone in the way they cant. I am 22 Years old and Love to hangout with my amazing girlfriend and play games with the boys. I love Rap/Hip hop and music in general.
If you guys ever wanna hit me up and have a convo please do, I love to talk to new people and help them in anyway I can. I will be asking a lot of silly questions and I am apologizing for the future. If I am allowed to I would love to post my phone number in the comments so anyone can text me at any point if they ever need some help with anything or just someone to talk to. Thank you for welcoming me to the community and I cant wait to meet you all more.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I love beardies:D
giphy (2) (1).gif

#WelcometoR2R

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome to the community and we’re glad you joined us !!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Joining this forum is like finding a sunken treasure!

TreasureChest.gif

In addition to being a great place for finding information, this is also a great place for community!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back