Hello everyone!

dlberlin

DIYReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another member from Michigan, you are being invaded!

My name is Debbie and I am the owner of DIYReef.
I see LOTS of my friends and customers here, so many of you know me already. I joined here quite awhile ago, but haven't really posted.

I have been reefing for almost 11 years, and kept freshwater/brackish tanks for a few years before that. A little over 3 years ago I expanded my love of the hobby into my career and now am the owner of DIYReef. I am married and have 2 grown children.

I have a 450g mixed reef, mostly LPS, and 45g Clown/Anemone cube, both set up in May 2008, an upgrade from a 300g system.
I also have a 5 yr old Boxer named Daisy, and an 11 yr old Moluccan Cockatoo named Sugar.

I was previously a mod and currently a part of "Team MR." at Michigan Reefers so pretty much everyone from Michigan knows or knows of me. I think most of them like me??
:snicker:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome Deb! Great to have you here for sure! :) How bout adding us to your friends links on your site. :D

igot2gats

saltwater slappy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Deb. When the wife & I buy our next house in the next 1.5 - 2 years, and I can finally upgrade I plan on buying supplies from you, as I see your great deals on your site. I only have a 29G Biocube right now, so I really don't need anything currently.:wink:

Glad to see you here.

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back