Hello from northern Virginia!

PWReefer571

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I’m super excited to have found myself with the privilege to get back into this wonderful hobby. Boy has this hobby changed in the last 20 some years.

I’m currently cycling a 26 gallon nano with Dr Tim’s. This being my first time using the product. So much easier and faster than the older methods.

I’m really looking forward to the fun and challenge of caring for these wonderful creatures.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R! Happy to have you here. Yeah, I got back in the hobby after a 17 year hiatus, and was blown away by how much has changed. All for the good too. Equipment is FAR better. The industry as a whole is much more knowledgeable now than back then. I love far things have come. You will find this forum to be extremely helpful. People here are amazingly helpful and knowledgeable.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back