Hello From San Antonio!

Indo Nano

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello every, just a quick introduction. I'm 24, an American Airmen, and a proud single father.... no kids just a 75 lb bulldog. I am currently running a 29 G biocube with a few mods and additions. A bit rusty, but I can say everything is going well so far. Except for the bristle worm invasion! I hate to admit worms/catapiller, any thing that resembles those boneless spawns of Santan are my biggest fears! Help! Anyways.. because of my military service I've always been limited when it came to my dream tank. With my upcomming speration from active duty service I plan to "dive" back into this hobby. I'm not an expert by any means, but I hope to absorb as much knowledge as possible from everyone here! I sure do have a lot of questions to ask and is certainly looking forward to all of your help!

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello every, just a quick introduction. I'm 24, an American Airmen, and a proud single father.... no kids just a 75 lb bulldog. I am currently running a 29 G biocube with a few mods and additions. A bit rusty, but I can say everything is going well so far. Except for the bristle worm invasion! I hate to admit worms/catapiller, any thing that resembles those boneless spawns of Santan are my biggest fears! Help! Anyways.. because of my military service I've always been limited when it came to my dream tank. With my upcomming speration from active duty service I plan to "dive" back into this hobby. I'm not an expert by any means, but I hope to absorb as much knowledge as possible from everyone here! I sure do have a lot of questions to ask and is certainly looking forward to all of your help!
Hi , and welcome too R2R .. happy reefing !!!

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

We are going to need some tank pics! :)

OP
OP
Indo Nano

Indo Nano

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

We are going to need some tank pics! :)
IMG_5256.PNG
IMG_5254.PNG
The quality is horrible but I will post more when I have more to see! Nothing really interesting going on in there lol. Oh and thanks!

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Thank you for your service!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back