Twinanoreef

Twinanoreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome-Banner-educator-kids.jpg

Welcome to R2R! You have an amazing tank. Thanks for sharing and glad to have you with us.

P.S. I think your lighting looks great.
Thank you very much :) It looks ok, and it is to some extent, but SPS will not grow under it :( So i decided it is time to upgrade. Hopefully soon I'll be able to upgrade the tank size too :D 8 gallons is way too small :D

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OP
OP
Twinanoreef

Twinanoreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Is that a pink torch?
It is a pink Indo torch with green tips. The polyps are a bit short at the moment because of a recent brown jelly incident. This is also something i'd like to share, I wish someone had told me. I actually beat BJ dissease 2 times so far. What I use is AF dip as a first step and Tetracycline antibiotic as a second dip, 3 days consecutively. It works like a charm, even if the coral looks like it is almost gone, I highly recommend this to anyone experiencing BJ on their LPS.

OP
OP
Twinanoreef

Twinanoreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a pink Indo torch with green tips. The polyps are a bit short at the moment because of a recent brown jelly incident. This is also something i'd like to share, I wish someone had told me. I actually beat BJ dissease 2 times so far. What I use is ** dip as a first step and Tetracycline antibiotic as a second dip, 3 days consecutively. It works like a charm, even if the coral looks like it is almost gone, I highly recommend this to anyone experiencing BJ on their LPS.
Thisnis the same euphillia from the begining of the thread 2 weeks ago. Now they are almost fully recovered.

IMG_20191117_103446.jpg IMG_20191117_103431.jpg

Chefwheredyougo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a pink Indo torch with green tips. The polyps are a bit short at the moment because of a recent brown jelly incident. This is also something i'd like to share, I wish someone had told me. I actually beat BJ dissease 2 times so far. What I use is ** dip as a first step and Tetracycline antibiotic as a second dip, 3 days consecutively. It works like a charm, even if the coral looks like it is almost gone, I highly recommend this to anyone experiencing BJ on their LPS.
Awesome piece and great information thank you for sharing! I've never seen a pink torch before. Absolutely gorgeous.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone :)
Glad to meet ya'll and exchange experiences.
I come from Serbia, and here is my little 32 litre tank. Open to any suggestions and ideas.
I am just a saltwater scrub, in the hobby for a year.
The tank is all in 1, Ocean free 3 with a bad factory light and added a Chihiros led where i only use blues, purple green and red. Recently removed the skimmer cause it did not pull anything and added a small HOB with carbon and some floss i change every few days.
My new light is actually on its way, i also wanted to ask if anyone is using the same one or has any feedback, it is Lumini Pixie 150. Also any advice on the lighting colour settings and channel tinkering, light cycle in general is most welcome:) I wil also include a few photos of the start.

IMG_20191211_165206.jpg IMG_20191129_163409.jpg
Хеј - добродошли у р2р - Надам се да вам тенк добро успе :)

translation:

Hey - welcome to r2r - I hope your tank works well :)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.3%
Back