OP
kingranch2003

kingranch2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20230604_203550.gif
Thanks for the warm welcome. Your rock work is killer. I'm honestly inspired by what you've done w your setup

OP
OP
kingranch2003

kingranch2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world John. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
Jim thanks! I've rarely seen such warm hospitality as I have here. What a fun interest we all share.

OP
OP
kingranch2003

kingranch2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the hobby! Just moved away from the gulf coast a couple months ago. Check out Just Fish if you're near Biloxi!
It's a small world lol. That's the LFS in my post . I've dealt with Roger and Gerwin for years, and they are as good as it gets, but it's hard to get a lot of one on one with them these days because they are always so busy in there. It's really cool that you read my post. I live in Gulfport about 10 mins away from their shop. Thanks for the welcome!

OP
OP
kingranch2003

kingranch2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome John, glad you are here!
Thank you so much for the welcome! It is so awesome as someone who is just starting out reefing with a cube, to see what you've done with yours. That's incredible. I hope to get there one day.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back