Hello! Newbie here - anyone else in Japan?

Kiara_Pyrenei

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm just starting out setting up my first tank, been doing a ton of research, watching a lot of videos, reading articles etc.

I'd love to get more involved in the community! Sadly, since I live in Japan it hasn't been easy to find local events or people to chat with (my japanese is... basic conversational at best, and im gonna need to learn a LOT more reef keeping-related words)

Any more expats or other english speaking reef keepers living in Japan, by chance?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! I’m not in Japan, but we’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif

OP
OP
Kiara_Pyrenei

Kiara_Pyrenei

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! I’m not in Japan, but we’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
Thanks hahaha. Figure there's probably not many people here in Japan, but it's worth a shot! I need someone to tell me where to find frag swap events and also where in the HECK to buy copepods here lol. What's a girl gotta do for some copepods in this country

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On behalf of the entire Reef2Reef community, it is with great pleasure that I extend a warm welcome to you! We are thrilled to have you join our ever-growing family of passionate reef enthusiasts. Get ready to embark on an exciting journey through the fascinating realm of aquatic wonders, where coral reefs come alive and saltwater aquariums flourish.

Reef2Reef is not just a forum; it's a vibrant community of individuals who share a deep love for all things reef-related. Whether you're a seasoned expert or just beginning your exploration into the aquatic world, you'll find a supportive and inclusive environment here, where knowledge is shared, questions are answered, and friendships are forged.

We understand that every journey is unique, and that's why we encourage you to share your experiences, insights, and questions with our community. From setting up your first reef tank to advanced coral propagation techniques, our members come from diverse backgrounds and possess a wealth of knowledge that they are eager to share. So don't hesitate to dive in and start engaging with fellow reefers who are as passionate as you are.

So, once again, welcome to Reef2Reef! We're delighted to have you aboard. Prepare to be inspired, educated, and awestruck by the beauty of our underwater world. Together, we will continue to explore, learn, and conserve these incredible ecosystems for generations to come.

Happy Dance GIF by Santa Cruz Warriors

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back