Hello there

liam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

My name is Liam, my friend bigchippa tipped me off about this forum and here i am.

I have been reefing for 8 years and have had several systems over that time,i started with a 46 bow,then a 150,then a 180 and then back to a 90.
Last year i planned to move to the midwest and so broke down and sold off everything. Well that did'nt pan out so at the moment i am rebuilding my collection.
My home is on the market right now so a large tank is on hold until i have moved but i just built a 36x24x12 rimless starfire frag tank to allow to start collecting a few things yet enable an easy break down to move it,this will then be incorporated into my system once i move.
Once i have moved i am planning a 72x36x24 in wall starfire tank that i will be building myself also.

I love collecting all the LE's,nice chalice's,acans,micro's and am always on the lookout.

I hope to make some great friends here and hopefully i can offer some useful info along the way.

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to CZ!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Liam welcome to R2R bro! It's great to have you aboard as a member! Please feel welcome here and be sure and call R2R home! We need to see some pics of this LE stuff. :D

Good luck on the home sale, looking forward to the new tank build! Your new tank dimensions are so close to the new beast I am fixing to build!

OP
OP
L

liam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Liam welcome to R2R bro! It's great to have you aboard as a member! Please feel welcome here and be sure and call R2R home! We need to see some pics of this LE stuff. :D

Good luck on the home sale, looking forward to the new tank build! Your new tank dimensions are so close to the new beast I am fixing to build!

thanks for the welcome.
i will post some LE pics along the way most of them are still frags at this point since i sold of my last collection.

Looking forward to checking out your new system build

OP
OP
L

liam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Todd, and thanks everyone else for the warm welcome.

mpicking

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to R2R

My name is Matt Bennett and I have had a tank since 1996.

I recently moved from San Diego to Mammoth Lakes, CA. I was told about R2R from Danny Martinez & Marlin of Pet Kingdom in San Diego. Will from Aqua SD has also been one of my go to guys. Matt Knoll of FishnFrags also got me some very rare Acan colonies . . . he is now gone from the scene. I am looking for very rare pieces to fill my tank.

Danny & Marlin just set up a 315gallon 72Lx36Dx24H reef. I love rare Acan Colonies, Ultra Wellso, rainbow lobos etc. I love neon oranges, pinks, yellows etc. I am looking to add to my tank so please call or send message if you have rare ultra colonies. My phone is 858-229-8684. Please feel free to reach out to Pet Kingdom or Aqua SD to check my references.

Looking forward to being part of the community.

Regards,

Matt

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 107 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.5%
Back