Hello!

reef.science

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm fairly new to reefing but it's been a very easy hobby to slide into. Even though it can be difficult, there is a ton of information out there and it is very easy to avoid the stuff that puts most people off. Anyway, looking forward to being here. Not really into anything other than what I like, so i just like to feel the space with my setups and the corals I stock.

I finally decided to start a r2r account because of three things:

1. Access to corals.-i don't know alot about what's popular and what's not.
2. Selling gear-I've accumulated A ton of gear since I started and need to get rid of some.
3. Sharing my experience-it's been interesting learning what works and what doesn't as well as how my tank design has progressed and what I've learned keeping a mixed reef.

Looking forward to being here and stay tuned cause honestly, I have some really solid deals coming down the pipe in regards to gear.

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you're here!

1a-Welcome Aboard.gif

ChefCab

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm fairly new to reefing but it's been a very easy hobby to slide into. Even though it can be difficult, there is a ton of information out there and it is very easy to avoid the stuff that puts most people off. Anyway, looking forward to being here. Not really into anything other than what I like, so i just like to feel the space with my setups and the corals I stock.

I finally decided to start a r2r account because of three things:

1. Access to corals.-i don't know alot about what's popular and what's not.
2. Selling gear-I've accumulated A ton of gear since I started and need to get rid of some.
3. Sharing my experience-it's been interesting learning what works and what doesn't as well as how my tank design has progressed and what I've learned keeping a mixed reef.

Looking forward to being here and stay tuned cause honestly, I have some really solid deals coming down the pipe in regards to gear.
Welcome aboard (says the 1 week member)!:)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back