Hello

Saith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Ryan, I've been lurking on the site for a couple months now and decided to create and account today.

I started a 30g saltwater tank back in 2005. I enjoyed the hobby and upgraded to a 60g tank and got a bio-cube. A few years later I started traveling for work and was out of town for months at a time. I sold the nano and moved the 60g into my brother's place. But every time I came home it was looking more neglected, so I sold everything and called it quits. Next thing I know, a decade has gone by.

A few months ago my brother mentioned I should start another tank. I dismissed the idea saying, "Where would I put it? I have hardwood floors." I woke up one morning a few weeks later thinking about it. I don't travel for work, I have my own place and the floors are replaceable. I quickly found R2R while researching about tanks, plumbing and animals. I feel like the hobby is where I wanted it to be 10 years ago; LED lights, controllers, automated testing.

Thanks to the moderators and members already here. There is so much great information on R2R and I am looking forward to learning more from you all.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r!
Wtr2r20.gif

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 51 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.7%
Back