Hello!

reddevilant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody! My name is Anthony and I have been in and out of the hobby since I was in junior high. I study marine biology in college and I have been interested in aquatic life for as long I can remember. I haven't had a tank in maybe five or so years but after this past year I needed a therapeutic project to keep me busy and motivated. About two months ago I started 90 gal tank and I have never been more in love and invested in the hobby. My main focus for the tank is to make it a menagerie of different macroalgae which I have never done before. I've done as much research as possible before starting the tank but there's not as much detailed info on macro tanks as I'd like so all advice and tips based on your experience is welcome and appreciated. I also decided to jump into the deep end and join reefing facebook groups and forums like this one. I'm very happy to be here and look forward to learning more and share my experiences in the hobby.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone from my birth town! (Actually born in Port Jefferson because that's where the hospital was located, but family lived in Stony Brook).

Welcome to R2R @reddevilant. I'd like to see your tank with the different macroalgaes....so how about starting a Member's Tank thread HERE.

OP
OP
reddevilant

reddevilant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone from my birth town! (Actually born in Port Jefferson because that's where the hospital was located, but family lived in Stony Brook).

Welcome to R2R @reddevilant. I'd like to see your tank with the different macroalgaes....so how about starting a Member's Tank thread HERE.

That's awesome! Nice to meet you! I just started my build thread :)

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody! My name is Anthony and I have been in and out of the hobby since I was in junior high. I study marine biology in college and I have been interested in aquatic life for as long I can remember. I haven't had a tank in maybe five or so years but after this past year I needed a therapeutic project to keep me busy and motivated. About two months ago I started 90 gal tank and I have never been more in love and invested in the hobby. My main focus for the tank is to make it a menagerie of different macroalgae which I have never done before. I've done as much research as possible before starting the tank but there's not as much detailed info on macro tanks as I'd like so all advice and tips based on your experience is welcome and appreciated. I also decided to jump into the deep end and join reefing facebook groups and forums like this one. I'm very happy to be here and look forward to learning more and share my experiences in the hobby.
Welcome!

whale GIF

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 74 52.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back