Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curved R2R Welcome 3-31-23 2.0.png

Spicy Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Y'all just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Larry and I just joined the forum. Getting back in the Saltwater Reef scene after a long absence. In the 90's kept several mixed reef from mushrooms to SPS and supplied frags all up and down from Santa Barbara where im from. Starting up a 125 gallon Glass Cage now with my 14 year old daughter. Just need to finish plumbing up the sump and returns and test run it in he garage before moving it to the living room. Equipment is 48x24x25 Glasscage with eurobracing, Dual Radion G6 Xr pro Blue, Reefmatt 500, Reef Octopus Regal 150INT (VarioS), Trigger system Ruby30S sump, plus ATO system and Coastal Aquarium Design Stand and Canopy. Finished the stand and canopy myself in a oil based satin black since the wife wants this tank in the living room and needed to make sure its exactly what we wanted in a finish.

I look forwarded to learning all the new technology that has developed since when I was in the game ( LED, Matt Rollers, ATO's) and getting to know you all.

Larry
Hi Larry, Welcome 2 the Reef :)
I like the sound of your setup, would love to see some pics. Maybe start a build thread and share it here so we can find it. I came back into this w/ my daughter as well, she's off to college now but it's been a blast!

APCoralReefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Y'all just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Larry and I just joined the forum. Getting back in the Saltwater Reef scene after a long absence. In the 90's kept several mixed reef from mushrooms to SPS and supplied frags all up and down from Santa Barbara where im from. Starting up a 125 gallon Glass Cage now with my 14 year old daughter. Just need to finish plumbing up the sump and returns and test run it in he garage before moving it to the living room. Equipment is 48x24x25 Glasscage with eurobracing, Dual Radion G6 Xr pro Blue, Reefmatt 500, Reef Octopus Regal 150INT (VarioS), Trigger system Ruby30S sump, plus ATO system and Coastal Aquarium Design Stand and Canopy. Finished the stand and canopy myself in a oil based satin black since the wife wants this tank in the living room and needed to make sure its exactly what we wanted in a finish.

I look forwarded to learning all the new technology that has developed since when I was in the game ( LED, Matt Rollers, ATO's) and getting to know you all.

Larry
Welcome!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 41 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 148 73.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back