Help Fishguy242 recover

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has been R2R approved.....

Please take the time to help me help a friend and someone that has been here helping every single person that he can please feel free to share comment and show support as the Positive Vibes and the prayers are truly needed.

@revhtree thank you for allowing us to post on this forum to help a friend and family in need.

This member has always been someone that would do anything and everything he could to help with any problems that one might experience on the reef. From his knowledge and his passion to help people grow in the hobby he is truly been a blessing to this forum. He's helped a lot of us continue to grow and be successful and I feel as this is the least that I could do to help him in his time of need. From being an amazing friend someone that a lot of us consider family and a huge mentor to so many here please share comment contribute or whatever you could do would help a lot.

He has brought so many of us together and has helped so many of us. Now it's our turn to return the favor.

@fishguy242 I hope you feel better soon and I hope the road to recovery is smooth thank you for everything you have done for all of us and I can't wait to see you back on the reef recovered and helping so many people like you do.....

Last edited:

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wishing @fishguy242 a speedy recovery and quick return to our reefing community!

Thank you @N1tew0lf1212 for posting this and allowing us to contribute.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We love you Frank and glad you're healing up! This place isn't the same without you!

OP
OP
N1tew0lf1212

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone lets keep this toward the top for this old school reefer right here

IMG_20220308_072505_696.jpg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Praying for you, Frank! Wishing you a speedy recovery! You are loved and missed!

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first time I really interacted with Frank, I was new to the forum and the hobby. I posted a thread after purchasing an intact fully running reef, asking what the best way to move it was.

Got a DM on my way to pick it up with his phone number. I called him and we talked for an hour. The entire process beginning to end straight through twice. He didn't know me from Adam.

That's when I realized he was the Godfather.

OP
OP
N1tew0lf1212

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first time I really interacted with Frank, I was new to the forum and the hobby. I posted a thread after purchasing an intact fully running reef, asking what the best way to move it was.

Got a DM on my way to pick it up with his phone number. I called him and we talked for an hour. The entire process beginning to end straight through twice. He didn't know me from Adam.

That's when I realized he was the Godfather.
And you good sir brought me into this family and for that I owe you greatly between the late night conversations with Frank about anything and everything from meteors to Dr Pepper to ice cream cake to get togethers and gatherings I don't know what I would do on this forum if it wasn't for you and everybody I have met through you and The Godfather himself. I now know what it is to be a part of this group and I wouldn't change it for the world

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 194 71.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back