Help ID two different species

DyrtyByrd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks so i have scoured google and checked the pinned ID threads here. I cannot seem to find anytthing that looks exactly like these. I was lucky enough to get them both in one picture. For size refferece, the animals were magnified 30x and then a picture was taken and cropped to zoom in. The animals in question are the oval slug look alike and the two worms to the right under the sand. Has anyone seen or know what these are? Thanks in advance for any help.
0505242205_HDR-01.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey folks so i have scoured google and checked the pinned ID threads here. I cannot seem to find anytthing that looks exactly like these. I was lucky enough to get them both in one picture. For size refferece, the animals were magnified 30x and then a picture was taken and cropped to zoom in. The animals in question are the oval slug look alike and the two worms to the right under the sand. Has anyone seen or know what these are? Thanks in advance for any help.
0505242205_HDR-01.jpeg
left is a reef safe chiton snail and the right is a little fuzzy to clearly see through the algae on the glass

OP
OP
DyrtyByrd

DyrtyByrd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
left is a reef safe chiton snail and the right is a little fuzzy to clearly see through the algae on the glass
Thanks, after further inspection of the worm looking things on the right, they wipe away when you agitate the sand in that area. Possibly some kind of left over from burrowing pods I think. Thanks again!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.9%
Back