Help me achieve SPS success

GSnake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im Following, . I'd recommend soda ash for alk dosing, it will raise your ph by .1 or .2. use this over sodium bicarb which is regularly offered. You can also make your own salinity solution to check against, refer to randy's articles regarding these two things.

Personally, in my old nano I had sps growing, but after 3 to 6 months of no changes at all. I also bought and tried keeping them from day one, but they did far better during and after that time frame. Major differences between mine and your tank is, I currently run biopellets and chaeto refugium . I had these two and a skimmer on my old tank and it was too much export. Nitrates were 0 all the time.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 40.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back