Help needed setting Kessil controller.

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone an expert on setting the Kessil controller?

I can not for the life of me set my lights to go off past midnight, if I set the off time past 12 midnight all the settings are lost, I work a weird shift so need the lights to turn off after midnight so I can feed the tank before lights out, anyone know if this is possible, and if so please tell.

Sdot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone an expert on setting the Kessil controller?

I can not for the life of me set my lights to go off past midnight, if I set the off time past 12 midnight all the settings are lost, I work a weird shift so need the lights to turn off after midnight so I can feed the tank before lights out, anyone know if this is possible, and if so please tell.
Please see this video for assistance.

OP
OP
Reef.

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry bud, just make sure your last set point that color and intensity are both zero.

Tried that too, all settings are lost...I programmed 5pm 30% on both settings, then at 1am both settings to 0, all settings lost, but if I program 5pm-11.59pm it works, seems once I go past midnight it becomes an issue?

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't tried to check if I can do this, plus I am at my parent's house right now, so I can't access my tank and lights anyway. But what about seeing if it will let you change the time zone?

OP
OP
Reef.

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't tried to check if I can do this, plus I am at my parent's house right now, so I can't access my tank and lights anyway. But what about seeing if it will let you change the time zone?

Might work, I’ll give that a try...now where would I like to pretend to live!

OP
OP
Reef.

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks, think that might work, there wasn’t a setting to change the zone but I’ve moved the clock 2 hours earlier so when it’s 5pm the controller thinks it’s 3pm, here’s hoping it works, if not the poor fish will think it’s a total eclipse tonight!

Miketay89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you begin the program at 12:00 AM with the lights on at the % you want and end the program at 11:59 PM with the lights still on? It should roll over to the next day at 12:00 AM and keep the lights on.

OP
OP
Reef.

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you begin the program at 12:00 AM with the lights on at the % you want and end the program at 11:59 PM with the lights still on? It should roll over to the next day at 12:00 AM and keep the lights on.

don’t think that would work as I think you need to have the lady setting at 0, I might be able to get it to work if I ended the program at 1159 then turn it back on after midnight but I don want the lights to flick on and off.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 36 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back