HELP!! Reefbreeder photon v2 pro

killerkukoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I tried to uprage my photon pros to the new reefbreeder app. now it wont connect to either it or the reef nexus app. when i get through the process, all i get is a rapid blinking blue led on the end. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! we just added corals this weekend!

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I used my daughter's iPhone. Once they connected with that, I reset and tried the android and it worked. Wish I had some secret sauce for you

Man I hope this isn't going to be like mobius. I have to keep an old iPhone around to delete tanks so I can move equipment before I can go back to android on that app because I can not move the equipment using android.

OP
OP
K

killerkukoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That would be annoying. Hopefully it goes well for you. Logan did call to help me, but it was working by then. Good customer service
Man I hope this isn't going to be like mobius. I have to keep an old iPhone around to delete tanks so I can move equipment before I can go back to android on that app because I can not move the equipment using android.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deleted. More accurate info here

Last edited:

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The email sounds they are getting ready to nickel and dime us for features that come free with radions.

Baba-Yaga

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The email sounds they are getting ready to nickel and dime us for features that come free with radions.
It appears we are having the same issue which would lend to believe many are. Everything was working fine until the "upgrade". Hope to hear back soon. The dark tank is seemingly lifeless.

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Premium features are NEW features that required a significant investment to create. All of the features in the app currently will always be available free of charge, just like they are now.

We have some exciting updates in the works here, and will be making an announcement as they are closer to release.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 55 32.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 44 26.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 21.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%

Back