Help with sump setup

butt.lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, recently I was handed this 125g aquarium and stand for free from a family member. I want to set it up as a saltwater tank. It has 2 holes drilled in each back corner and an overflow box for each set of holes. It came with no tubing, piping, or sump equipment so I have been trying to figure out how to fit equipment underneath. I have 60”L x 16”W x 8”H of space that I can work with. My height is the killer to this situation. The only thing set in stone is a tank is out of the picture so a shallow storage bin is going to be the way. Any suggestions on how to setup the equipment? I want to do a fleece roller mat but they are way too tall to fit. I’m not afraid to diy all of it so any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

IMG_2439.jpeg IMG_2440.jpeg IMG_2435.jpeg IMG_2443.jpeg IMG_2442.jpeg IMG_2441.jpeg

isaacfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you take a picture of the opening of the underneath and what are the measurements of the opening

OP
OP
B

butt.lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you take a picture of the opening of the underneath and what are the measurements of the opening
As of now there is no opening besides the drawer cut outs. Since I’m adding a sump down there, I am going to cut two openings in. I will update with measurements

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back