Helping brother out - entry level quality SPS for sale in USA - Not expensive designer pieces.

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Helping brother out - entry level quality SPS for sale in USA - Not expensive designer pieces.

Can you all help list a few good vendors for more common entry level SPS frags at entry level pricing.

Not looking for designer corals.

Any help and suggestions welcomed.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Battlecorals , grab a Battle Box. Adam'll contact you (or your brother) for more information and he'll definitely help you out with quality frags that fit the bill! Pink Cadillac, Acroberry, ROAB Digitata are a few of the pieces I've gotten from him that are thriving!

There's a lot of vendors on here that have semi-frequent live sales but there's a lot of competition in those.

I guess I should have opened with: What SPS are you looking for? Easy is relative. Montis, Stylophora, Styloconiella, Pocillopora, Digitata are all fairly easy SPS that are usually fairly commonplace. There are some Acros that are "easy" if the tank is stable and there is sufficient lighting - Pink Cadillac, Oregon Tort, Acroberry, etc.

WhatCouldGoWrong71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Battlecorals , grab a Battle Box. Adam'll contact you (or your brother) for more information and he'll definitely help you out with quality frags that fit the bill! Pink Cadillac, Acroberry, ROAB Digitata are a few of the pieces I've gotten from him that are thriving!

There's a lot of vendors on here that have semi-frequent live sales but there's a lot of competition in those.

I guess I should have opened with: What SPS are you looking for? Easy is relative. Montis, Stylophora, Styloconiella, Pocillopora, Digitata are all fairly easy SPS that are usually fairly commonplace. There are some Acros that are "easy" if the tank is stable and there is sufficient lighting - Pink Cadillac, Oregon Tort, Acroberry, etc.

What par would you suggest for the caddy, tort and berry?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What par would you suggest for the caddy, tort and berry?
My Pink Cadillac and Acroberry sit in about 250-300. Adam can give you more info on care for them as he's been growing and propagating both for a while. Not sure on the Tort as I've never grown one. On my list though!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.7%
Back