OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you know the saying... lets see it... ;)
Most of the mods are under the hood, but here she is.
60D84C2C-8FCF-48E4-AB1B-9E5C019DF76D.jpeg

16EE6231-0CDF-4C25-9273-F187153A4438.jpeg

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Daddy-o I have a couple of those in my reef :)
how is everything doing? I forget what all you took off my hands. That was a wild time finding homes for everything before I had to move out of my old condo.

Last edited:

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like bright and loud too. We remember this
E5CF83F6-5506-490A-ACA2-0FC83FA1C4EA.jpeg
Interestingly, I took the idea of a low profile scape from your tank when I built my 130 at the end of last summer. Some of my friends ate me up about not having mountains of rock but I’m letting the SPS grow in. Thanks for the inspiration. And nice car!!

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice move in stocks man. You dabble in crypto at all?
Thanks man! Not really. I bought a bunch of doge when it was at $0.008, sold that for a few thousand bucks profit. People keep telling me to get cardano. I do own bitcoin and ethereum but I’m pretty sure every investor owns that these days.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris nice to see you back...sorry to hear about the marriage though ;Blackeye. Were you checking out the new car on the catipult system on the carrier? haha.
Thank you! It’s good to be back. Yeah, we are still trying to work on things, we will see what happens.
Lol, I wish I could test out the catapult!

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I missed you Hemmdog.
I'm going to be hitting you up on some wolf of wall street stuff;)
Lol missed you too bro. Absolutely! Lost $4000 today but what can ya do.

Jman76

Keeper of Greens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man! Not really. I bought a bunch of doge when it was at $0.08, sold that for a few thousand bucks profit. People keep telling me to get cardano. I do own bitcoin and ethereum but I’m pretty sure every investor owns that these days.
Nice man,Ive been eyeing the alts but mainly just play bitcoin. Its a wild market for sure. Its crazy the forecasts, but I certaily take those with a grain of salt. Cardano huh?

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update with my life in general. Marriage doesn’t seem to be working out, wife stopped loving me. It was difficult to find clients for real estate during the pandemic so I got a part time job doing marketing for a real estate virtual tour company. After a few months got laid off from that. Stumbled on a stock trading forum kind of like reef2reef but less Christian and learned more about investing/trading. I’ve turned the money I got from selling my coral(around $5k) into about $60,000 in four months. I’ve been selling stocks to pay for rent, bills, everything. I’m really enjoying it. I have also been able to help a lot of friends achieve similar success, for free of course. I enjoy helping like I help/helped people on here. Hopefully the market doesn’t crash and they come to kill me.
Sounds very similar to my life over the past year...I’m sorry man. But glad things are working out for you!! Beautiful car, and also: what forum and brokerage are you on?

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update with my life in general. Marriage doesn’t seem to be working out, wife stopped loving me. It was difficult to find clients for real estate during the pandemic so I got a part time job doing marketing for a real estate virtual tour company. After a few months got laid off from that. Stumbled on a stock trading forum kind of like reef2reef but less Christian and learned more about investing/trading. I’ve turned the money I got from selling my coral(around $5k) into about $60,000 in four months. I’ve been selling stocks to pay for rent, bills, everything. I’m really enjoying it. I have also been able to help a lot of friends achieve similar success, for free of course. I enjoy helping like I help/helped people on here. Hopefully the market doesn’t crash and they come to kill me.
I’ve been wondering where you’ve been

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back