Here we go again... another Reef2Reef Pop-Up Scavenger Hunt is LIVE!

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the first Reef2Reef Pop-Up Scavenger Hunt Giveaway!

We are giving away a special prizes to the first FIVE members to complete this scavenger hunt! And the best part is...You can do it right from where you are right now! We know this one is a little different from yesterday's, so make sure you read these rules and instructions well!

Within our community we have hidden five images, which you can see below. Each image corresponds to a specific prize! For example, if you find the image that says Prize #3, you will win prize #3... And remember, these images are hidden all over our community hidden in the comments of threads! So leave no forum unchecked, and no comment section unscrolled...

Please note: You can only claim ONE prize! And let's keep it fair to all our members playing: If you find multiple images, please refrain from sending them to other members. We want to have fun and give everyone an equal oppertunity to win. :)

Here's how to play and what you're playing for:

Make a comment in this thread letting us know you're playing!

2. Find ONE of the five hidden images within our community...Images and hints below! (we will add more hints as we progress along)

3. Once you've found one of the images, post a link to the thread and state the page number you found it in! Then BOOM, you win!

------------------------------------

Prize #1 Hint and Image: CLAIMED!! I bet you're now a scavenger hunt machine, but have you mastered your quarantine?

1715968722595.png

Prize #2 Hint and Image: CLAIMED!! We like scavenger hunts as you can see, but we also love things for free...
1715968751159.png

Prize #3 Hint and Image: Start, edit, link, and save...This ones tricky so don't cave.
1715968767951.png

Prize #4 Hint and Image: CLAIMED!!! You'd think we'd save the hardest for last to seal the deal, but keep on looking because you still have some layers to peel...
1715968792188.png

Prize #5 Hint and Image: CLAIMED!!! Last but not least, you'll give it a shot. Go back to the place where this scavenger hunt skill was taught.
1715968817910.png

----------------------------------

Today's prizes are coming right out for our Reef2Reef swag store stock! Every prize will also come with a fabulous R2R sticker pack!

Are you ready? We hope so, because the scavenger hunt is happening NOW! Good luck!

1715968903977.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
AlyciaMarie

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Page 16

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Page #8
Original thread:

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done yet? I'm in

Nope. They found 3. That's where I was heading, too... Since I did it the other day

Now what did I come on here to look up???
I already got #2, and I didn't read very well the rules is you can only get one at a time, you're up next, I guess!

Back