Hey everyone!

Fishkid6692

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm new to R2R but I've been on other forums for about 10 years now. My name is matt and I'm 22 years old. I have no idea why I never ventured over here. I figured my life was already consumed with reefing so why add another forum but having a social life is over rated anyway, right? I've been keeping saltwater reef tanks for a little over 10 years now. I got into the hobby with my grandfather when I was younger and was lucky enough to have him fund my ventures and trips to macnas and such. It was a great bonding experience with him and after a break for school the last few years im back at it full time. I love SPS and polyps, but my real addiction is deepwater/rare fish. I've gotten back into the hobby this year with a nuvo IM 10 SPS dominated reef and maybe about 20 tanks of miscellaneous sizes for breeding. I plan to collect pairs of rare and deepwater fish and successfully spawn and raise them. I'm currently trying to get fertile eggs out of a lemonpeel angel and eibli angel that I have paired to raise hybrids. Sorry for the long intro but I wanted to give some backstory about myself. Happy reefing!

-matt

OP
OP
F

Fishkid6692

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once I get fertile eggs I will definitely start a thread. I just ordered new starter cultures of parvo and T. ISO so I have them ready to go.

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R;)

Rattooth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Angels, (especially dwarf) , are my favorite . Have you raised any regular dwarf angels, or are the hybrids your first try? And do you live near ocean?
( My self: currently I have two 185 gallon tanks. Office tank has large Majestic Angel and Multi Color. Home has Black Velvet , Flame and Bandit. Also home has Gem Tang. The rest of the fish are common Blue Chromis, clown , Flame Hawk, Cuban Hog, )

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome2.jpg

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%