hi from nwa

fishlover1478

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I joined a year 2 years ago idk when
but I never introduced myself my first posts were about setting up a 1000 gallon tank which I was ignorant about the costs and I thank and apologize to everyone that tried to help and say you were right to the people who said it was probably a bad idea.

I'm in highschool and I've been keeping freshwater tanks for 2ish years and my parents gave me a 75 gallon reef setup and I have been saving and researching.

I plan to set the tank up with macro algae/invertebrate and nano fish which i think would be very cool :)

if your in the north west Arkansas area or near it I would enjoy meeting at worlds under water.

lavoisier

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Christmas greeting.gif

Welcome and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

OP
OP
fishlover1478

fishlover1478

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community

OP
OP
fishlover1478

fishlover1478

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, I'm from Rogers! Once you get up and going I'd love to trade some frags or something. What are you thinking mixed reef or leaning more towards SPS or LPS?
softies macroalgae and invertebrate I'm bored with the amount of fish in a lps/sps tank and I don't really want a skimmer

also I doubt I will have anything worth trading I'm in highschool so funds are limited and I would rather spend the money on fish/ my freshwater tanks

do you go to worlds under water often? i will probably know who you are if you go often. in 2019 i would go almost weekly

Fish_Sticks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also from Rogers, hit me up for frags - you've probably seen me on the local fb groups... initials HB.

Putting the finishing touches on a new local reef club and website so keep an eye out for that, if you're looking for a society to swap/buy/meet with.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 181 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back