HM Electronics Cetus 2SS lights

ColorMeGone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I searched for this light but can't find anything on it here? Anyone use this light? The 36 or 56 W?
I have done a google search and shows a few vids and one test that says they fib a bit on the 56 w lights output but other than that it seems to be an easy to program light and may work well for my Nano?

oreo54

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I searched for this light but can't find anything on it here? Anyone use this light? The 36 or 56 W?
I have done a google search and shows a few vids and one test that says they fib a bit on the 56 w lights output but other than that it seems to be an easy to program light and may work well for my Nano?
A related light. I did find earlier that the lights are made in Taiwan.. or were..
https://reefs.com/cetus-2-ceiling-light-for-nanoreef-par-measurement-in-only-60-watt/

OP
OP
C

ColorMeGone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to post the link to it from Amazon, but it would not take. Thanks for the info and your research on this light. I guess no one uses this light so I might just give it a go when the time comes. Still collecting parts.. lol

Reign1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not familiar with this light but am chiming in that most of the LED wattage ratings online or with respect to grow lights amazon etc. are telling you the equivalent lumen to wattage rating. I found this early on with respect to grow lights advertised as 150-200 watt LEDs but when you actually look them up they are like 50w. It is common to show the LED efficiency to other lighting sources but definitely misleading.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back