Hospitality Award- Thank You Sophie"s mom

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @Sophie"s mom on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Sophie"s mom you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Celebrate GIF by Sesame Street

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @Sophie"s mom on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Sophie"s mom you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!
thank you, I love this forum.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back