How to download AI preset light modes?

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So how do I go about downloading some of the preset modes to my Hydra 52 HD? I pretty much just set my light up and never have messed with the lighting and was interested in going in more of a blue Spectrum but I know there’s a easier way than having to adjust each light spectrum and time? Can anyone explain to me how I can download preset settings into my hydra 52 HD? I have it running to my Wi-Fi to control it by phone but I don’t think that is hooked to the Internet because when I go to my settings on my phone I have to choose the Hydra 52 network or my home network for Wi-Fi. Never really got into the AI preset modes and really want to try some of them.

OP
OP
RedReefer

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Go to the link and look through settings through Aqua Illuminations site of other “professional” reefers tanks. Click download on the one you want or even on all of them.
So do I downloaded into the light? Or into the laptop? And how do I have my lights and Wi-Fi on the same time? When I go to my phone to control my light I have to choose the network and either Hydra network or my home Wi-Fi network

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would just connect to your lights wifi to upload the file to your light. Ince you select you light, click on schedule then find the ☆ button, from there choose select preset.

Reefguy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you need to first connect your phone to the hydra network and then it should prompt you to connect to your home network. after that then you can download the presets and load them into your my ai app

Reefguy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to open the "my ai" app and click the "+" button to add your light. It will give you some options make sure to choose "ai-fi" device. it will then tell you to find the "hydra" wife in your wifi settings. Do that and once you connect to that "hydra" wifi it should then prompt you to connect to your home wifi.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the way i've found most useful, is download the schedule, and then go to your download folder in your phone and select the file, it'll put it in my ai automatically. Just open my AI and go to presets and it should be loaded in there :)

Reefguy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya once you have it hooked up there is a little button on the schedule part in the app and it says something like load preset or saved light schedule and i just click that and it shows the ones ive downloaded. I then tweak the presets a lil to my liking

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got the setting downloaded into my phone but I cannot get it to download into my AI app? It’s showing in my folder!
Did you select it? Try selecting it and a little popup should come up saying something along the lines of "preset loaded into my AI"
I think...

OP
OP
RedReefer

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
4E98E835-142B-4117-BD13-BA3482F60AF2.png

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did forget to mention i'm on android. but the process should be the same. I'm not home right now, when I do i'll try and screenshot it.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This might be a weird question, but what happens if you select share. Does it give you the option to choose an app or does My AI come up?

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 66 39.8%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 85 51.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back