How to program Jebao SLW-10 Wave Pump

rq4ugh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have a Jebao SLW-10 Wave wavemaker in my Innovative Marine 25 Lagoon Tank. The pump at one point was in a pulse mode where the fan starts and stops. I don't remember which setting I was on but I seemed to like it. Now it doesn't do that anymore and I was wondering if anyone with experience could assist me with what to do. What setting will let this wavemaker start and stop at different intervals?
Any assistance will be appreciated.

Also, what would be the best setting for this wavemaker. I have a toadstool coral, some Zoas and a GSP.

Thank you in advance.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your insight. I got into the hobby not long ago.
You're welcome. But if your pump is not working correctly, you should try to contact the seller and see if you can get a replacement controller.

Upvote 0

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I will set it to that and see. Also, just to make sure I am not paranoid lol the pump has a stop and start pulse mode correct? I swear I have seen mine do that before.
YES! It's W1. The graphic is showing the pump pulsing (the bars) and stopping (the space between the bars). The W2 graphic shows the intensity rising and falling without stopping.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

rq4ugh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES! It's W1. The graphic is showing the pump pulsing (the bars) and stopping (the space between the bars). The W2 graphic shows the intensity rising and falling without stopping.
Alright thank you. I guess I will probably have to look into getting a replacement for the controller if that is the case

Upvote 0

7of9

Resistance is Futile.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked and I use W2.
IMG_7866.jpeg

Upvote 0

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine gets Wonky after a Power Failure, where we have a voltage drop first. Sometimes I have to unplug the pump for five minutes, then Scroll through all the settings to get it working again. Also check the Screw Down Connection to see if it is tight. I had to screw mine down several times to get it fully seated .

Upvote 0

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.3%
Back