I am looking for...

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little bored, so I felt like posting. Do anyone have PPEs, PHEs, Armegeddons, or rainbows??? Just looking for a polyp or 2. If so, let me know. I can wait to get them, I am in no rush. Also looking for a few other hard to get palys, but these are a start.

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought you would chime in Randy. Well, I have the Raptors and the 5-color rainbows. There were some Rainbows that we got from Rev about a year ago (I think me, you and Chris got them at the same time) that I lost and really want back. I don't remember the "designer" name of them or if they had one.

So Randy, which Palys do ou have that I don't???

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only got the Raptors that year... I couldn't see getting the other one because I didn't think they were as nice...

Not sure, I'd have to take a look... :D

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. Got a frag of the rainbows I was lookin for from Joel. I got the Raptor's too.. last year. Randy you should be able to provide a list of all your corals at any point in time.... It's not like you have alot. How are the Raptors doing for you. I like the 5 color rainbows with the long skirts a little better, and the grow faster. My raptors are getting small too- like pencil eraser small.

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Raptors have been doing excellent since I moved them to my 120... I went from 2 polyps originally, to 6 a year later in the 58, they've been in the 120 for about a month or so, and I now have 12 polyps... Mine are about the size of a dime... I'll try and get you some pics, but it will likely have to be tomorrow, I have Business Law tonight... :(

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No need for the "you should be jealous" picture. That's good that they are doing well for you. I fragged the crap out of mine to include in the paly trade, and I just have 6-8 now. I think they like highle light and flow than what I was giving them. I moved them up to make room for the ric tupperware container and they look great.

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upon second look, I guess I have a bit more than 20...

Here is some quick shots I took before class... ;)

Raptor's...

Raptor.jpg

Five Color Rainbows...

5CR.jpg

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, those are the ones. I now have those (hanks to Joel) and another that is extremely similar. They have a little yellow between the green and purple on the disk. I may attempt to take pictures tomorrow and use some hints from Joel. My camera does not have as many good settings, but I can make it work. You ever get an ID on that paly???

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one you gave me at the meeting??? Nope... To be honest, I only looked at it long enough to say that its not a Pink Elephant... lol :D

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 20.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 122 74.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back