• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I have 3 total AI Hyrda 26HD

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

blpavlovich

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 total AI Hyrda 26HD (no mounts), 2 are currently ready for sale as I am slowly upgrading to 32HDs.
All channels work except the LEDs for the blue channel (see below as not one light blue LEDs are the same).
1st light: has a delay in turning on/off and pairing (so I made it a child) and the clear piece that covers the reset/ indicator light is broke (can still be used). All channels work and are vibrant except the LEDs for the blue. They are very dim (barely can see they are even on). A new puck replacement will fix. Link provided below. $100
2nd light: All channels work and are vibrant except the LEDs for the blue. One puck LEDs are out and the other I believe 1/3 are out. A new puck replacement will fix. Link provided below $125
3rd light: All channels work and are vibrant except the LEDs for the blue. Both pucks shows the blue LED lights just a some are not working. A new puck replacement will fix. Link provided below. $150

https://www.luxdium.com

All 3 $375 OBO
*does not include shipping. Will ship if buyer pays
I can send pic if requested

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back