I just used a dremel for the first time today

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and nothing beats getting mushroom juice sprayed on your face.

OP
OP
macclellan

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooooh, ouch!
Fragging mushrooms off a rock?
No worries. Tastes nice and earthy. ;)

Yup. I've got lots of those awesome tonga orange mushrooms now and needed to split them off a rock so they could grow better. My largest ones are starting to look about as nice as the so-called 'Tie Die Mushrooms':

or_reddisco-1.jpg

151089Mushroom_RC.jpg

IMG_5351.jpg

Mine look just like the middle pic, but with green splotches like the first. I've noticed that how I cut influences the colors on the adults. I'm currently working on upping the % red here at McLovin Laboratories. I need to get some new pics up...

Here's a macro-shot of one of the babies I gave to somebody in trade (his pic). Red striations come out as they grow...then the green splotches...
july094.jpg

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you still a pic??? How dare you. Glad I was there to supervise you and the dremel. should have charged you one of those mushrooms.... I mean, you did keep all your fingers.

OP
OP
macclellan

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me likey... :D Lets trade... ;)
Randy (or anyone else), I'd gladly trade for a comparable mushroom... Superman Rhodactis, Red, Purple, or Rainbow Tongas, or any other knockout Indo-Pacific mushroom... also looking for orange-tipped highlighter-green clove polyps, bright blue clove polyps, and a Tyree green toadstool. That's about all on my list for now...

Did you still [sic] a pic??? How dare you. Glad I was there to supervise you and the dremel.
No Paul, I mentioned the pic belonged to someone else and it has their name tagged. That's a wee bit different that posting someone else's pic and tagging it with your name as if it were your own.
:shame:

"Supervise?" You mean check out my tanks while I'm in the kitchen dremmeling frags? :waaaht:

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatever-- you didn't know how to turn it on. Plus I would have saved you if you cut off your finger.

Last edited:
OP
OP
macclellan

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whaever-- you didn't know how to turn it on. Plus i would have saved you if you cut off your finger.
I'm not a mouse or a rat... you'd be clueless. Probably kill me like a coral... "let me put a little magnesium on that Joel..."

I'll stop play-hatin' now. That magicians frag you gave me... thems are the ****!

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am taught medicine. True I am being trained to be a veterinarian, but you are an animal. Plus, that would be no different than any other wound. Plus I would have packed it with salt. Lets see who's laughing then. :)

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't put your fish temporarily in the blender either...

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the worse part of that movie for Reef Tank people is the part where the tank smashes to the ground...

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, the tank was too tall for a reef anyhow...

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 32 34.8%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back