I need some help with flow...

danielb333

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank! Got one WP 25 coming in a few days. Excited. My original flow was way to small too. Curious still running on the same settings? Heard "else" was really good for soft coral. Have you tried any of the wave settings? And how do you like. Thanks

OP
OP
SorshaKay

SorshaKay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you talking to me? You aren't right? My tank looks like poo! ha ha It looks a lot better since I changed the setting on my Radions and my frogspawn is about double the size. I love them both, and my Xenia have exploded! The one set that my husband fragged and moved has already tripled in size since I started this post. I'm running them both on W1, one is on S2 speed and the other on S3 so it's really still not that much flow, but I'm letting my coral tell me what they like.

OP
OP
SorshaKay

SorshaKay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh ha ha I do not at this time. I'm not spending hardly any money on my tank because I am in the process of trying to upgrade my freshwater tank first.

nervousmonkey

LPS Lover, SPS Enabler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Understand. Check out the link I sent its a great wavemaker for the price and your corals will love it too
+1 on what frogman said. I use koralia's but hear great things about the jebao. That's what I'll get for my next tank, or drop the money on the Ecotech, just cause I love the look. You sound like you know what to do. Just listen to your corals, they'll always tell you what you are doing right and quickly let you know what you are doing wrong.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 45 29.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 35.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.2%
Back