OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9b9b3a26-s.jpg

I am testing the system which I balance LPS and soft Coral and fish with setup SPS theoretically, and keeps a coral water tank in FRPROCK now without using the live rock.

■Base spouting out-style intermittent driving denitrification law

I gush a current for the purpose of using a base filter as space for denitrification while letting you operate intermittence from the bottom for every 3 hours. Because the base becomes the anoxic state at the time of a stop, denitrification happens, and aversion bacteria use nitric. As for the carbon source which a direct dough thing sting carbon source (※ 1) and commercial bacteria in a base to give denitrification efficiency, and overflowed from the bottom sand, a skimmer removes phosphorus as a polyphosphoric acid.

A skimmer removes the protein which a fish and coral give with the normal Berlin system, and a creature filters organic matter such as the ammonia which I was not able to take in a live broadcasting lock and live broadcasting sand.
Because I only hit a live lock and the live sand with just a current, it cannot process a large quantity of ammonia. The ammonia which melted into it when I install a skimmer can vaporize to some extent, but 掛 suffers time to process all it, and a poisoning symptom begins to appear to the fish in the meantime. It will be a reason this that it is hard to keep a fish with a coral water tank or white dot disease is easy to come out. So the fish which there is for a long time fits a very small amount of ammonia and lives, but becomes easy to fall when white dot disease appears only to the new arrival fish for stress.

I blow up a "base, and expression intermittent driving denitrification law" is planning to say to purify that I purified the organic matter which I remove protein, and a skimmer left with a live broadcasting lock in Berlin by a base filter instead. Because it is forced filtration, the ammonia causes oxygenation by creature filtration to nitrous acid, nitric surely in a short time. I adsorb ammonia by the ZEOVIT system in the ZEO media in the reactor and do not start a nitric thing in a predation last thing to bacteria, but nourishment salt becomes easy to maintain necessary LPS and software Coral because I use it while starting it to nitric when it is our system. In addition, 人工擬岩 is usable, and freedom works for a layout. In addition, attention is necessary because nourishment salt increases when I let there is much quantity of pumping of the pump to use for a base and has a long it and do 通水.

※1

Why does it become the hypoalimentation salt environment immediately even if I take out nourishment salt? It is because denitrification space is big. Because I let the reduction space is much from ZEO reactor and reduction BOX larger and spend a carbon source directly, the work ability becomes higher. In late years I appear to an additive that the tanks to put SPS and LPS in at the same time increase and put nitric in expressly. I begin so that software and fish and SPS coexist with LPS by controlling nourishment salt well.

Only nitric reacts when I let you do denitrification under aversion and cannot increase PAOs. So I intended to release PAOs, and to remove it with a skimmer by blowing up a carbon source from a base. It is the place that I stir bottom sand as the measures that Shu gives advice to me, and GAOs does not perform of predominance regularly, and tests a carbon source and the balance of marketing bacteria.

It hangs over the phosphorus removal how the aversion area (denitrification) that I use in a base protects glycogen accumulation bacteria (GAOs) necessary, to adversely affect under aversion letting you become the predominance of denitrification-related phosphorus accumulation bacteria from PAOs (polyphosphoric acid).

However, improvement and improvement and measures seem to be necessary for the addition of the carbon source under the aversion more Because they seem to cause an increase of GAOs and the decline of PAOs.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/miniminigtr34/

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
c6b60472-s.jpg

2c2941d6-s.jpg

f4188272-s.jpg

ed9d6f95-s.jpg

I let I could grasp a parameter of the quality of the water thanks to triton examination of water exactly
and boosted zinc considered to be effective for final dyeing, copper, iron content, vanadium and add it
and it was dark and came to be able to maintain a color of the coral gorgeously.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fd3c286d-s.png

330f9f06-s.png

I filter a strong regulation by an additive of the BEPPINSAGO and a layout of FRPROCK and breed elkhorn coral in
oligotrophy salt environment. While aversion uses the sponge which I burst into laughter by intermittent driving to
stabilize aerobic bacteria in bottom sand, and buried denitrification, I use nourishment salt. .

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
06a80cd7-s.jpg

An additive of the 「beppin sago」 is an additive popular in Japan

015473b7-s.jpg

cb16199b-s.jpg
75373919-s.jpg

I made a layout with the rock which I produced with FRP.
I left many works until now.
I attach a board to the bottom and stabilize it. I attach an acrylic stick and ride coral.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you explain what that stuff does and where you can buy it in the usa?
d35644b8-s.jpg

I made a hole in a polyvinyl chloride pipe by oneself and grew it. I put a sponge there and bury it in the sand.
The pump repeats ON and OFF from a base for three hours.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2aae9982-s.jpg

8b8975d3-s.jpg

773eab35-s.jpg

4c853cc9-s.jpg

It is the 900X450X450 water tank of the wife. I use T5(ATI39WX8).
You may let you supplement CA+ and KH+ of BEPPNSAGO with an additive and grow up, a
nd both CA and KH are just right. In a sense water change for of the artificial sea water is supply
of the additives, too.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
f62d89ce-s.jpg

71518367-s.jpg

2c14ac1c-s.jpg

0ef93649-s.jpg

55b91070-s.jpg

c10a1733-s.jpg

5cda8c83-s.jpg

1486878f-s.jpg

I have coral water tank three of them (1200&900&60) and intimate friendship tank (1500).
1200X600X600 uses the FRP rock in ATI (54WX8).
I add BEPPINSANGO with ZENI-NAIYO system.

900X450X450 uses the FRP rock with the water tank of the wife in ATI (39WX8). I make a water tank and am the second month. Stable.

60 water tanks use the LED of the atto- orchid technical center.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

9b9b3a26-s.jpg

I am testing the system which I balance LPS and soft Coral and fish with setup SPS theoretically, and keeps a coral water tank in FRPROCK now without using the live rock.

I gush a current for the purpose of using a base filter as space for denitrification while letting you operate intermittence from the bottom for every 3 hours. Because the base becomes the anoxic state at the time of a stop, denitrification happens, and aversion bacteria use nitric. As for the carbon source which a direct dough thing sting carbon source (※ 1) and commercial bacteria in a base to give denitrification efficiency, and overflowed from the bottom sand, a skimmer removes phosphorus as a polyphosphoric acid.

A skimmer removes the protein which a fish and coral give with the normal Berlin system, and a creature filters organic matter such as the ammonia which I was not able to take in a live broadcasting lock and live broadcasting sand.
Because I only hit a live lock and the live sand with just a current, it cannot process a large quantity of ammonia. The ammonia which melted into it when I install a skimmer can vaporize to some extent, but 掛 suffers time to process all it, and a poisoning symptom begins to appear to the fish in the meantime. It will be a reason this that it is hard to keep a fish with a coral water tank or white dot disease is easy to come out. So the fish which there is for a long time fits a very small amount of ammonia and lives, but becomes easy to fall when white dot disease appears only to the new arrival fish for stress.

I blow up a "base, and expression intermittent driving denitrification law" is planning to say to purify that I purified the organic matter which I remove protein, and a skimmer left with a live broadcasting lock in Berlin by a base filter instead. Because it is forced filtration, the ammonia causes oxygenation by creature filtration to nitrous acid, nitric surely in a short time. I adsorb ammonia by the ZEOVIT system in the ZEO media in the reactor and do not start a nitric thing in a predation last thing to bacteria, but nourishment salt becomes easy to maintain necessary LPS and software Coral because I use it while starting it to nitric when it is our system. In addition, FRPROCK is usable, and freedom works for a layout. In addition, attention is necessary because nourishment salt increases when I let there is much quantity of pumping of the pump to use for a base and has a long it and do .

※1

Why does it become the hypoalimentation salt environment immediately even if I take out nourishment salt? It is because denitrification space is big. Because I let the reduction space is much from ZEO reactor and reduction BOX larger and spend a carbon source directly, the work ability becomes higher. In late years I appear to an additive that the tanks to put SPS and LPS in at the same time increase and put nitric in expressly. I begin so that software and fish and SPS coexist with LPS by controlling nourishment salt well.

Only nitric reacts when I let you do denitrification under aversion and cannot increase PAOs. So I intended to release PAOs, and to remove it with a skimmer by blowing up a carbon source from a base. It is the place that I stir bottom sand as the measures that Shu gives advice to me, and GAOs does not perform of predominance regularly, and tests a carbon source and the balance of marketing bacteria.

It hangs over the phosphorus removal how the aversion area (denitrification) that I use in a base protects glycogen accumulation bacteria (GAOs) necessary, to adversely affect under aversion letting you become the predominance of denitrification-related phosphorus accumulation bacteria from PAOs (polyphosphoric acid).

However, improvement and improvement and measures seem to be necessary for the addition of the carbon source under the aversion more Because they seem to cause an increase of GAOs and the decline of PAOs.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

9b9b3a26-s.jpg

I blow up a "base, and expression intermittent driving denitrification law" is planning to say to purify that I purified the organic matter which I remove protein, and a skimmer left with a live broadcasting lock in Berlin by a base filter instead. Because it is forced filtration, the ammonia causes oxygenation by creature filtration to nitrous acid, nitric surely in a short time. I adsorb ammonia by the ZEOVIT system in the ZEO media in the reactor and do not start a nitric thing in a predation last thing to bacteria, but nourishment salt becomes easy to maintain necessary LPS and software Coral because I use it while starting it to nitric when it is our system. In addition, FRPROCK is usable, and freedom works for a layout. In addition, attention is necessary because nourishment salt increases when I let there is much quantity of pumping of the pump to use for a base and has a long it and do .

※1

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. ;) Wow amazing tank :)

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 144 75.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 8.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 28 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back