I want to make lighting...urgent information

reeftr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merhaba
BI 40 lt civarı depoma aydınlatma yaptırmak istiyorum ama led kumanda nasıl yapılır bilmiyorum.Wifi olmasına gerek yok ama 6 ve üzeri kanal olması lazım yardımcı olursanız çok sevinirim bana yardımcı olabilir...

H I'm trying to make a light similar to HD16, its leds will be the same, but I'm having problems with the controller.

Prim16LensX555X498X.jpg

kian.aeineh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello buddy . I think you are the closest person to me on this site. I am from Tehran. I could not translate. I made the tank light myself. Of course, in my opinion, you are easier than me. Turkey is not sanctioned. If you need help, count on me.

Last edited:

kian.aeineh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To begin with, you must know what you want. First of all, in my opinion, the Kerry brand is the best. Bridgelux is also good if it wasn't for Kerry. PCB, you must know what design you need. Round . Square . linear You also want the heatsink housing in which the PCB is placed, and the drive. You have wattage consumption according to the number of leds. If you have 40 leds of 1 watt, you should buy a 40 watt driver. What color do you need for the light that is clear in the photo? You don't need a lens at a low altitude, but if the altitude is high, take a lens. If you want to increase or decrease the amount of light, you can use a 12 volt dimmer. You can even control and control.

OP
OP
R

reeftr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merhaba kanka . Sanırım bu sitede bana en yakın kişi sensin. Ben Tahranlıyım. tercüme edemedim. Tank ışığını kendim yaptım. Tabii ki bence sen benden daha kolaysın. Türkiye'ye yaptırım uygulanmıyor. Yardıma ihtiyacın olursa, bana güven.
TOf course, but the economy is very bad here and everything is very expensive, but I am trying to make a controller in the cheapest way, can you help me?

Tavero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TOf course, but the economy is very bad here and everything is very expensive, but I am trying to make a controller in the cheapest way, can you help me?
You're not going to make a light similar to HD16 in the cheapest way. There will be compromises. As a controller you could just use an atmega328p, but do you want to control each color on it's own? Then you have to build your own drivers because buying 8 (one for each color) for one light would make it more expensive than just buying the original light.
You probably also have to learn how to program an arduino.

oreo54

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you can change to 5 channels .

Tavero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you can change to 5 channels .
He said he wants to use the same leds as Ai Prime. Ai Prime needs 8 channels not 5 and uses single chip cree LEDs which draw 3v not 12. That thing is useless for his requirements.

oreo54

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He said he wants to use the same leds as Ai Prime. Ai Prime needs 8 channels not 5 and uses single chip cree LEDs which draw 3v not 12. That thing is useless for his requirements.
Not really.. It is just the controller though.. Still need to add drivers which will determing the V(f) minimum.
Add Meanwell LDD-h's and they go down to 2-52V

Functionalities :

• 8 separately controlled PWM channels .

The other one at 12-48V is just the power input.. Need driver stats..
But that is a compromise to begin with with 5 channels.

Last edited:

oreo54

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Likely driver chip in ALabs 5 channel is the Allegro A6211 which has no problems w/ V(f)'s lower than 2v afaict

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back