I want to rescue a tang at Petco

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a love-hate relationship with the place. I hate what they do to fish, but if it weren't for them providing me with a never-ending supply of diseased fish to experiment on... I wouldn't know half of what I do today. Sometimes all you can do is try to turn a negative into something positive.

I finally got my QT cleared out. I'm going to call up my ex-boss and see if he has any interesting cases for me :)

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got my QT cleared out. I'm going to call up my ex-boss and see if he has any interesting cases for me :)

It's exhilarating, isn't it? If I could save the worst looking fish I saw at Petco - no matter what I had to go through - it made me feel like a million bucks. The hard part was always letting go of the fish and finding him a good home.

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes and yes @Humblefish, true that. I'm actually going to see if the offer is still up for part timing at the small store 20min from home. She gets some sick fish in, maybe once I get comfy there I can convince her to let me incorporate some dips or something.

Grey Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sister rescues cats. Does anyone rescue fish or coral?

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 49 29.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.9%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 58 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back