IceCap Gyre 2k

corey01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah we found that out on the 2nd. now the question is when is the stock going to hit retailers and ship out.
seeing from the 12-16th

actually think its kinda meant to be. as the other day my jebao stopped working. cleaned it twice so far. it starts spinning for a bit and stops again about an hour later

Last edited:

Bowlopho

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah we found that out on the 2nd. now the question is when is the stock going to hit retailers and ship out.
seeing from the 12-16th

actually think its kinda meant to be. as the other day my jebao stopped working. cleaned it twice so far. it starts spinning for a bit and stops again about an hour later

Lol I must have missed that post when I skimmed this yesterday.

corey01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well its the 12th. the earliest some of the retailers claimed they should have and ship out the gyre. anyone have any shipping notifications?
@MarineDepot any news on if you have these and are shipping them today, or soon?

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well its the 12th. the earliest some of the retailers claimed they should have and ship out the gyre. anyone have any shipping notifications?
@MarineDepot any news on if you have these and are shipping them today, or soon?

We will fulfill 100% of pre-orders tomorrow! ;Woot

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We love Marine Depot and what they have done and continue to do for the hobby. I bought my first aquarium supplies from Marine Depot, a long time ago :)

Love this. There is room for everyone and I have had great experiences with both.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right, it is 10% power, not 10% flow. I asked CoralView once via email on the 3K, but they only offered that it was probably too much flow for my 30 gallon. Take a crack, email them and ask.

corey01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I got my shipping notification and it should be here later today. I will post up some More info and first impressions when it arrives. Let me know if there's anything you guys would like to know about it or would like to see.

curtisbenm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know if/or when replacement parts, such as any o-rings, caps, ect..., are readily available for order as well @corey01? Been waiting, drum rolling, for months, for this product. Let me know if you think this would be to much for a 20g long.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back