I'm a reasonable man. I do reasonable things.

FurrierTransform

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sir and or madame, which part is unreasonable?
You're undertaking a fantastic effort here, but it would be shorter to list the reasonable things, like perhaps involving your children. What you're doing would be equivalent to my setting up a cryogenic lab in my family room, since you're doing something kind of in your field. To me, this is wonderful but way too much. So now you know something about my dedication to the hobby.

OP
OP
DigitalFishAquariums

DigitalFishAquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're undertaking a fantastic effort here, but it would be shorter to list the reasonable things, like perhaps involving your children. What you're doing would be equivalent to my setting up a cryogenic lab in my family room, since you're doing something kind of in your field. To me, this is wonderful but way too much. So now you know something about my dedication to the hobby.
why don't you have a cryogenic lab in your family room though? seems like the thing to do.

Coral Capone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is a fish tank or like a little stationary saltwater lake? Welding looks great make no mistake this this is magnificent. You have done a great job telling the story and tbh love the build thread. Great job sir. They call him the Greek!

OP
OP
DigitalFishAquariums

DigitalFishAquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is a fish tank or like a little stationary saltwater lake? Welding looks great make no mistake this this is magnificent. You have done a great job telling the story and tbh love the build thread. Great job sir. They call him the Greek!
fantastic welding. my guy's just that good.

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IN NO-WAY AM I ONE OF THOSE "SHOUT IN ALL CAPS' KIND OF A GUY, but allow me to say, I have seen a lot of builds on R2R but man, you are an ANIMAL and that Glass Cages tank is a BEAST!! It all gives the word "dedication" and the phrase, "Where there's a will, there's a way" a whole new meaning. :star-struck:

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CMAS= Chesapeake Marine Aquarium Society?!

Great to see that your kids are still helping! Typically about half way through a build like this I expect that the fish room is now the epicenter of the bachelor pad that exists where a family home once was. Looks like you beat the odds!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back