Im New Say Hi!

tipsy90

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take a second and introduce my self. My name is Tyler I am 28 years old. I am happily married to my wife Tylin, we have one son named Barrett who I hope to share my passion of reefing with once he is a little bit older. I currently have a 55 gallon tank that is paired with a 20 gallon sump.
Tank Equipment: Kessil Ap 700 Hybrid with (4) Blue Pro T5s, 2 Jebao PP series pumps, 1 Icecap Gyre 3K, Octopus skimmer, and The Neptune Apex EL. I sure there is more but you get the idea, I am as addicted to this hobby as the rest of you! The thing I love most about this hobby is the happiness its brings my family when looking at the tank. It also allows us to spend time together when we are doing maintenance. The thing that really keeps me hooked is the fact that its one big puzzle, no two tanks are the same and sometimes it takes some investigating to keep everything working. Its very complex but simple at the same time. Its hard to explain but you know the feeling a tank can give you, there are highs and lows, but mostly highs. It gives me a goal to work towards. My favorite coral is going to be anemones by a land slide. I love lots of tank movement and bright colors. I am always looking for the next rare or unusually thing but then again aren't we all. I am very happy to be on this page now because I believe surrounding your self with like minded people only progress your knowledge. Knowledge is power especially in this hobby! Thank you for hearing me out and if you have any further questions or comments feel free to comment or message me.

Thank You,

Tyler

P.S. I also come with a gift. If you order through Bulk Reef Supply feel free to use my code all you have to do is.

1) Login to your Bulk Reef Supply Account (The code will not work if you are not logged in)
2) Fill your cart with items (The code will only work on Non Map priced items but saving is saving)
3) Upon check out use code"TipsyTBRS" in the coupon spot
4) It can only be used once per customer so make sure you make the most of it.

If you run into any issues contact me, I will walk you through any issues. ;)

Reef1.jpg

Reef2.jpg

Reef3.jpg

Reef4.jpg

Reef5.jpg

Reef6.jpg

Reef7.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back