Information Gathering - Diseases

PharmrJohn

The Dude
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So. Before I start back up again, I'm learning just about as much as I can in as many topics and subtopics I can. In the case if disease states in fish and, well, the ecosystem we create, where is a good place to go to really study up? I mean a GOOD source. My understanding of immune systems and medication (in humans anyway) is strong. But where can I go to learn about specific disease states in fish, what they look like, what to expect and how to treat? In THIS, my knowledge base is severely lacking. I want to change that.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you should read threads in the disease forum. Most people have similar problems with their fishes and they ask the same questions and get the same answers. See what they saw and read how they treated the fishes and what the results were.
The chemistry forum is focused more on dosing elements, not medicine although the math problems may be similar for solving dosages in a general sense.

OP
OP
PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn

The Dude
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you should read threads in the disease forum. Most people have similar problems with their fishes and they ask the same questions and get the same answers. See what they saw and read how they treated the fishes and what the results were.
The chemistry forum is focused more on dosing elements, not medicine although the math problems may be similar for solving dosages in a general sense.
Thanks and oops! Meant this for general discussion!

Back