Introduction

reef6111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Thanks for allowing me to join the group. My name is Mel Whitten, I have been in the saltwater/reef hobby for 20+ years now ( freshwater before that). I joined because I know there is always more to learn about this hobby ( when I started saltwater, the preferred filtration method was the wet / dry filters). Protein skimmers were something you had heard of back then, but nobody I knew in he hobby actually had one at that time. This site is a wealth of information, and I hope to improve my skills keeping my reef tanks ( currently a 150 and a 55 gallon) with the help of the people on this site. Thanks again, and happy New Year.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Thanks for allowing me to join the group. My name is Mel Whitten, I have been in the saltwater/reef hobby for 20+ years now ( freshwater before that). I joined because I know there is always more to learn about this hobby ( when I started saltwater, the preferred filtration method was the wet / dry filters). Protein skimmers were something you had heard of back then, but nobody I knew in he hobby actually had one at that time. This site is a wealth of information, and I hope to improve my skills keeping my reef tanks ( currently a 150 and a 55 gallon) with the help of the people on this site. Thanks again, and happy New Year.
Welcome to R2R

Welcome to R2R.JPG

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 146 66.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%
Back