is anybody else having problems

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having alot of problems with the apex site that you program the apex with......everytime i open it it takes forever to load and will not let me update any programming...... when hit the update button it just keeps loading and loading and loading and loading...well you get the point....and sometimes when i open it up i only get like half the page and it wont load anymore....am i the only one that is having trouble with this thing....i first thought it was just the server was really busy but it is all the time now....i tried to reboot my modum and the head unit and it didnt help....is there something wrong with my head unit ???

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Change your cat5 cable I had that issue and it plagued me for 3 days.. Tried a different cable on a different router port and it updated in like 12 seconds lol... See if that helps...;)

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using wifi or is it hardwired?

OP
OP
foxhuntr

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i found out that my router is bad......i am using hard-wire...but everything works fine on wi-fi...just everything that is hard wired is not work right... is there a way of using my lap top to do some programming?????? my other led fixture is due to be delivered tomorrow and i need to program it..... i seen in the user manual that it can be done but there is about 100 gifferent settings to change and then changed back when my new router gets here on monday....any other way of doing it.....can it be done by the display module ??

Last edited:

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 19.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 192 73.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.6%
Back