Is the KCRA still out there?

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Geebs19, swing in and talk to the guy I told you about in KC. He is a great guy and would probably work out group deals. Tell him Jay and Shelly sent you.

OP
OP
KCSUMPS

KCSUMPS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
KCSUMPS

KCSUMPS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Geebs19, swing in and talk to the guy I told you about in KC. He is a great guy and would probably work out group deals. Tell him Jay and Shelly sent you.

I know so far that Chris and Ginger will give us deals (no specifics yet) but they were interested... as well as first cracks at auctions (easier to sell to those they know won't have problems later)... Matt will be in at reef rack. And, although the store is trying to make a recovery and is awful right now, Patrick at Aquarium Wholesale can order for us for the fish side...

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, will the meetings be set up for online participation as well? I can do the drive but I will need advance notice. 3 hrs to KC.

Almondkc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about Saturday the 6th of April on Overland Park? I will find a spot we can meet. Jay, if we met at noon would that be acceptable to you for a time to meet? There is a place called Pilgrim Coffee and they have a meeting room I can try to reserve or the local library for this first get together. Just a couple of thoughts to get us started

David

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I can't make that weekend celebrating our anniversary. But, don't let that stop this from breaking ground! This is good stuff! I can call someone's phone and listen in.

OP
OP
KCSUMPS

KCSUMPS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, will the meetings be set up for online participation as well? I can do the drive but I will need advance notice. 3 hrs to KC.

i think we can do some zoom or similar (skype etc) and other things to make this fun and open to all... Whatever makes this helpful

Geebs19

Give me all the Euphyllia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I normally dont work weekends but of all days I do have to work that April 6th. My tank is still pretty new so frag swaps for me will be down the road.

OP
OP
KCSUMPS

KCSUMPS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There has to be a joinable user-group for that, which also means it needs a club member to approve/moderate those requests.

Ok so we have a group and will have the 'joinable' part done in the next couple of days on the website (kcreefclub.com) (soon to be .org). Do we simply send you the link to the group area and then assign one of us to moderate on R2R?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back