• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO maxspect ethereal with ivc6

Shad Quill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy an ethereal with controller or possibly other comparable light for my 60 gallon cube. Will be a mixed reef.

OP
OP
Shad Quill

Shad Quill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump.. little note with bump:
For the love of Pete, please make sure item is available and or you aren't second guessing wanting to sell it. I've had 2 refunded money situations in 2 days now I have over 500.00 floating electronically until it's put back on my card.

Rays2k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a few for sale on here right now. Didn't know if you've already contacted the sellers.

Rays2k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I just saw one was sold. There's another post of a guy selling 3. Doesn't say that they're sold. Also not sure if you're set on the ethereal, I'm going to be posting a radion gen 3 xr30 nonpro for sale.

OP
OP
Shad Quill

Shad Quill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I just saw one was sold. There's another post of a guy selling 3. Doesn't say that they're sold. Also not sure if you're set on the ethereal, I'm going to be posting a radion gen 3 xr30 nonpro for sale.
Let me look into them a bit. Any mounting hardware?

Rays2k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I have a hanging kit I could throw in with it.

OP
OP
Shad Quill

Shad Quill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I have a hanging kit I could throw in with it.
I'm trying to stay away from hanging because of the displays location. Pm me asking price if you decide to sell it. I'll pick up the mounting arm if the lights price is in my budget.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 61 43.6%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 65 46.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back