It's just a tank

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cyanide deteriorates (melts) the fishes liver, damages gills. There's a guess signs can show up at 6 months. But, usually 14 days (wrasse, anthias, angelfish) this is usually when they die.
Good to know. Where did you get yours?

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Stang67
That green..
20240330_103156.jpg
20240330_104017.jpg
Now kith

How do I attach gifts lol I want that Mike Tyson pigeon gif

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Regal coral list.
Green trachyphyllia (just absolutely loves), acans, trumpet coral, star polyps :loudly-crying-face: . Shes nipped it all.

So far does not enjoy plate coral, hammer coral, goniopora, blastomussa (weird), mushrooms, zoas not so much not heavily nipping those. Might be munching on monti polyps. Im okay with that.

Put up a shield to protect the trachyphyllia. She hasn't gone for the pink, still don't want to risk that.
20240404_083214.jpg

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regal coral list.
Green trachyphyllia (just absolutely loves), acans, trumpet coral, star polyps :loudly-crying-face: . Shes nipped it all.

So far does not enjoy plate coral, hammer coral, goniopora, blastomussa (weird), mushrooms, zoas not so much not heavily nipping those. Might be munching on monti polyps. Im okay with that.

Put up a shield to protect the trachyphyllia. She hasn't gone for the pink, still don't want to risk that.
20240404_083214.jpg
Let me know if her tastes change other wise I have plate coral, hammer coral, blastomussa, mushrooms, and zoas ready for you. And the pec ;)

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let me know if her tastes change other wise I have plate coral, hammer coral, blastomussa, mushrooms, and zoas ready for you. And the pec ;)
I will let you know. I do know for a fact, angels love trachyphyillia. There is no changing that ever. It was inevitable. But she really does not like pectinia. She swims around them just like she does the hammers.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will let you know. I do know for a fact, angels love trachyphyillia. There is no changing that ever. It was inevitable. But she really does not like pectinia. She swims around them just like she does the hammers.
I have 2 hammers. One is the purple green branching, and a yellow one. Any idea on other euphilias? I have a pink tip frogspawn?

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 hammers. One is the purple green branching, and a yellow one. Any idea on other euphilias? I have a pink tip frogspawn?
They just dont like euphies, not sure why. Mushrooms are also nasty to them. Eli even hates going above the hammer coral, but will go under them. So, im guessing they are pretty stingy and it wards off the nippers.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadge but a beautiful fish. Becky is a great home :)
Regal coral list.

20240404_083214.jpg

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 49 28.8%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.8%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 59 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back