Ivan's Marineland 250 Deep Dimension Build "Pic Heavy"

Wildblue4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks.
Sorry for the slow replies. We sold our previous house and built a custom one with a built in fish room. Unfortunately we went over budget by $200k, but hopefully soon I’ll start sinking more money back into the hobby.

Long story short I have the same 250 Marineland bought used. It leaks before I set it up. I built a custom stand for it. I looked up the tank new and some of the reviewers said theirs leaked. Question, did you have any issues with yours? Would you recommend a Marineland Aquarium?

Thanks for any information.

Rc_reefers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story short I have the same 250 Marineland bought used. It leaks before I set it up. I built a custom stand for it. I looked up the tank new and some of the reviewers said theirs leaked. Question, did you have any issues with yours? Would you recommend a Marineland Aquarium?

Thanks for any information.
I also have a 250dd marineland tank I got used and it has been up and running for 6 months without issue, I have read some of the same reviews however this can happen due to improper setup (leveling rock placement) or scrapers into the seams, as well as just a bad build from Marineland this happens to be the roll of the dice when purchasing any tank, from red sea and waterbox all the way down to aqueon… my suggestion is to figure out witch sealant they used and re seal it, or have it professionally done, if you are uncomfortable doing so.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 142 74.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back