JASON FOX SUMMER SALE | JUNE 11TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out here causing problems!?
What Now Troublemaker GIF by Fargo
Sorry Discovery Channel GIF by Discovery

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you bring up an interesting point... we could always just not give stuff away, or you could mail the vendor a postcard with your information for a free entry. You seem very educated on this subject are you a lawyer? And since there is no sweepstakes or giveaways and only games where you can win prizes does this even count? maybe its better described as games for customers only, buying more products doesnt increase your chances in this case.
Not a lawyer by a degree, but I do work on the fringes of law (mostly tax). Only reason I raised it is because I was talking on the same topic with another vendor. I would hate to see small business get hurt because they made an honest mistake. And no...the way you have your games structured..i dont see a problem. Was

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
RETRO SCRABBLE
CLICK LINK BELOW TO PLAY

TITLE GIF.gif

With Stranger Things out and retro "in", it's time to do Retro Scrabble! For this game, I have taken a retro item/trend/show and rearranged all the letters. The first person to rearrange the letters to spell the correct thing gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS T-SHIRT!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much @jfox !!!!! Super happy with the pieces I picked up for an unbelievable price! Can’t forget @Coral Websites Greg dropping the goods! Also @CodyBot even tho I wasn’t quick enough to win any of your games they were still super entertaining! Maybe next sale you can bust out the triple b**b???????
Grocery Store Falling GIF

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 141 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.0%
Back