Jaw Dropper Acro

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No love for Mike? Who enjoys looking at corals under whites? Blues make it look so good!
mikes pics are great but I like whites also. Acros are the only coral that looks great under whites.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry never had any Joy out of my JD.
5 months back I traded for some other corals to a vendor in Florida.
I backed my trade with all the text I had saved from the vendor I had it purchased from originally to proof it was legit.

Aquanaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try to fulfill some of Keith's legacy. Im sorry what has happened to him and one day hope he gets back into the hobby.

I acquired a small piece of the encrustment a few months ago from someone who bought the mini colony from him. Im guessing my frag was cut from this area.

It came in looking little rough, but has been doing well. Im hopeful. This image is 15k approx

Moving along, about a month later. Image shot under T-5. 20k Approx. Some color coming back

This image was taken 8-12-15 Its growing nice and slow. Image shot under Cree Royal Blues 450nm approx.

Im hopeful for a sprout here in next few months

Last edited:

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try to fulfill some of Keith's legacy. Im sorry what has happened to him and one day hope he gets back into the hobby.

I acquired a small piece of the encrustment a few months ago from someone who bought the mini colony from him. Im guessing my frag was cut from this area.

It came in looking little rough, but has been doing well. Im hopeful. This image is 15k approx

Moving along, about a month later. Image shot under T-5. 20k Approx. Some color coming back

This image was taken 8-12-15 Its growing nice and slow. Image shot under Cree Royal Blues 450nm approx.

Looks like you will have 20 sprouts soon. Such a beautiful piece. I wish I could grow acros lol. Keith was a freak. He spent so much time making sure everything was perfect. It takes a lot of time and patience.

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the side your piece came from mike

Attachments

• 1441221103341.jpg
    1441221103341.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 504
OP
OP
Keithcorals

Keithcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it's doing well for you. Any updated pics?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back